Quality Assurance Policy
At The Mid-York Press, Inc. we measure quality in terms of how responsible and professional our customers, suppliers, and community view our conduct and performance, and how consistently we are able to satisfy our customers’ needs while controlling the cost-of-quality.
One of our top priorities is to earn and sustain the position of preferred supplier, of folding cartons and inserts, with our customers. To achieve this objective, we will supply our customers with superior quality products and services that provide them with a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
We will maintain our customers’ best interests as our top priority and strive both individually and collectively to fulfill our responsibilities to the best of our ability and in compliance with all defined specifications and applicable Good Manufacturing Practices.
Quality Assurance Mission
The mission of the QA Department at The Mid-York Press, Inc. is to provide ASSISTANCE, GUIDANCE and LEADERSHIP to the organization on all issues related to Quality Control and Assurance with the ultimate goal of achieving a competitive advantage by consistently providing products that meet or exceed all defined quality requirements.
The following strategies will be employed to achieve this goal:
- Identify and coordinate process improvements aimed at simplifying, reducing costs, improving efficiency, while continuously aiming to eliminate opportunities for errors.
- Remain informed of all internal and external issues that may impact or potentially compromise product quality or customer satisfaction.
- Monitor organizational compliance to all established systems, procedures, regulatory guidelines and customer defined specifications, and recommend corrective actions.
- Coordinate the development of documentation in the form of process-flows, work instructions, bulletins and procedures designed to re-enforce good business and quality practices.
- Participate in recommending, evaluating, selecting and implementing manufacturing technology upgrades and installations.