Offset & Digital
Here at The Mid-York Press, Inc. we have over 70 years of combined experience in the printing Industry. Our pressman come from a time when printing was an art form and pressmen had to work very hard to achieve proper color densities for a particular carton. Today with new technologies and state of the art equipment, such as our 6 color Heidleberg presses that use a spectrophotometric measurement, we can achieve precise image and color control in a fraction of the time that it took many years ago. However technology can not replace the human brain and our pressmen can still go back to the way of old if technology fails to achieve our goals.
Not only do we print traditional offset, The Mid-York Press, Inc. has opened itself to a whole new market of short-run packaging solutions. Whether you need 100 or 5000 cartons for a start-up company or even a test run for a marketing scheme, The Mid-York Press, Inc. and the Xerox iGen150 is your answer. Variable Data printing (VDP), customization, and personalization of a product really sets us apart from the majority of traditional printers in the packaging industry.
- Heidelberg Polar Pile Turner – model PW-4 ABV
- Heidelberg GTO52 2 color perfector 14″ x 20″
- Heidelberg Speedmaster 102 ZP 2 color perfector 28″ x 40″
- Six Color Heidelberg Speedmaster CX 102 6+L, 28″x40″ with Prinect Press Center Console and and axis control
- Six Color Heidelberg Speedmaster CD 102 6+L, with Preset Plus Feeder and delivery of the XL 105, 28″x40″ with CPC 24 Image Control
- Prinect Image control unit to directly coordinate between our pre-press and our Six Color Heidelberg presses
- iGen150 Digital press with in line Aqueous or UV Coating unit.
- Epic CTi-635 Inline Coater
- Allows versatility of applying a gloss or matte finish. Prints emerge dry and ready for finishing. CoatTech Anilox coating technology, Aqueous or UV approved coatings, Precision Anilox roller and blade, Digital sheet controls, and a bypass mode